Headlight Parking lights???

Reaction score
Would anyone know how to take out the side parking light in the headlight assembly and make it to where it doesnt make my car think that it has a bad bulb so that the blinker inside the car and the rear taillight blinkers dont go bizerk?!?!

Reaction score
i tried putting LED's in the turn signal but they wouldnt work for some reason.. they were the correct ones for my car but it looks a little weird with white led parking lights below the headlights compared to the orange parking/turn signal.. Any ideas?

DabbiFresh

Reaction score
im confused by the question. is it you want to get rid of hyperflash after putting in LED turns?

Narftastic

Reaction score
i say take out your parking light (the ones on the bottom) and leave your turn signals alone...thats what i did. it looks cleaner in my opinion

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
led's dont work unless you solder a resistor into the power wire. led's use a lot less power than bulbs, and since your car was made to recognize a halogen bulb's wattage, and not an led's wattage, it thinks your 'halogen' bulb is out and therefore gives you the hyperblinking. it does that to tell you that a front or rear turn signal bulb is out, when you put an led in either, the car thinks its out, but itll still work, just with hyperblinking.

as for the bottom bulb, i just took mine out, even though i have the amber strips in my headlights. i just dont like the look of that bottom one.​

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Don't use a load resistor, it's much easier to replace your flasher unit. Pull old one out, plug new one in, done.

LunaccorD

Reaction score
does anyone know all the bulb sizes for the headlights? i want to purchase some from superbrightled.com but just dont know the size? i know it's your basic turn signal, 9006 and 9005 but whats that little one? i looked in the DIY thread but they dont tell you the sizes?

Back