headlight prjectors??

nexTOme

Reaction score
horrible light output, ridiculous amount of glare...

i cant stand those cheap projectors. dont waste your money, and your car please.

finch13

Reaction score
Even if you already have HID, you'll need to pick up a pair of bulbs that will fit the new lights.

Anzo or TYC put out the best light pattern, but it's still nothing special.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I never heard of anzo, TYC is pretty good for what it is. For a plug and play projector, its decent. But not like a retro. I plan on either converting mine with valeo projectors or just buying some depo oem lights and starting all over again.

Leave the halos with the Bimmers.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Any, and all halo projectors that you buy on eBay are ****. Don't let anyone tell you any different.

Don't waste your money. If you want projectors, save for a retro.

Dtownz Thrillah

Reaction score
I thought my TYCs were good and then after a while the cutoff would get all messed up the more I adjusted the projectors and I trashed them for a real retrofit.

madmech_79

Reaction score
I wouldn't BS anybody in here about the lights, my stock lights were horrible even with silver star lamps. I was very pleased with the out put of these projectors. lowbeam is good high beam is exceptional. The fit of these lights did suck, was not a simple install. It took a couple hours of fitting and modifying the factory air box intake, on that note they sucked.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
it would look decent without teh 3 small lights.... i would get a tyc if u want out-of-the-box projectors

nexTOme

Reaction score
I wouldn't BS anybody in here about the lights, my stock lights were horrible even with silver star lamps. I was very pleased with the out put of these projectors. lowbeam is good high beam is exceptional. The fit of these lights did suck, was not a simple install. It took a couple hours of fitting and modifying the factory air box intake, on that note they sucked.

unless your stock was "depo" stock style.
or your stock was all hazed and didnt put out any light in front of you.

almost all, if not all, members will say that egay halo/projectors are waste of money, because stock puts out far better light output and light pattern. this is not opinion; it is solid fact. when i had those so called "halo" headlight, they were like-new condition. my stocks were also in very good condition.

if you must have aftermarket headlight (not going custom), then id say TYC is the way to go. but read my post carefully, i never said TYC is any better than stock. TYC is do-able.

Back