Headlights and fogs coming

Mr_Hback01

Reaction score
Sooo... Hopefully this weekend I will be installin some yellow eBay fogs with 3k DDM hids, and ALSO finally blackhouse/amber cornering my headlights!!!

Not the biggest fan of the all black corners and have been thinking of doing amber for a while so time to do it.

Here's what Im thinking of:

painted_housing2.jpg

thoughts? suggestions? comments?

imaricer:)

Reaction score
are u using amber stain glass spray or something? it will look good. but at night will look amber either way w the orange bulb.

Mr_Hback01

Reaction score
Yes will be using Krylon Orange Stained glass paint. I know it will light amber with the lights on with black. theres just something about having it all black from a side view with lights off thats not quite exactly what I want. But i dont want chrome either. So this will be my test!!

imaricer:)

Reaction score
go for it, it will look good and be more visable during the day, cant wait for the final outcome.

Mr_Hback01

Reaction score
Yea i like to be a lil different with my stuffs. Seen a few on here with it but think my pattern for the amber will be different. Will post pics for sure when it happens!! amber corners then some amber side markers perhaps???

sabSquishy

Reaction score
Blackhousing headlights soon. Want to see result to see if I want to do it. Thank, j00.

metrick1235

Reaction score
would like to see the amber corners.. i kept mine the stock color and put high power LED bulbs in so it wouldnt show the amber until i turned them on..

Back