heads up display help

FlipStylie

Reaction score
Last edited:

hondaspeedx

Reaction score
Very interesting... I'd love to hear real ppl's results with any of these. I was thinking the computer install if I can get my tranny swap done in the near future.

angelusnhc

Reaction score
it can be done. there are universal ones. actually a member of this board has one in his accord. he had a post of it around here somewhere. maybe we will get lucky and he will see this and chime in

dynasty

Reaction score
for any of you CarPC guru, i'm sure you can figure something out! but i don't think it's necessary since there's already a MPH gauge. but that's just me.

silverbullet99

Reaction score
seems like it'd be more work than its worth. is it really THAT hard to look down at your speedometer/tach while your driving? or is your accord so fast that you can't take your eyes off the road? I mean, ya, sure itd be a good feature to have in a new 2009 corvette, but unless your accord has like 300+ hp or you're racing people on a regular basis..... it doesn't seem too practical......

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
thats interesting... but i'ma pass... go head and tried it if you wanted... hey... do anything if it makes u happy... just nothing illegal... LOL

Back