Headunit Relocation

DK888

Reaction score
ebineezer said:
a friend of mine has a 7" flip out cd/dvd player (jenson i believe) is there anyway i can hook it up and still have use of my stock 5 disc changer using one of those EX audio attachment things?

How do you expect the monitor to flip out?

ShaunBLAZE

Reaction score
That's what I thought too until I looked at the install instructions on handa. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing but according to handa you have to remove two parts of the dash and the center console.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I just looked at it, I don't think it will be quite that in depth. Even if it is, there's nothing in there that takes more than a minute or so to pull out.

If you decide to do it, I can be of some assistance.

Accordingly

Reaction score
I put in this attachment the other weekend, and it was kind of a pain. The directions were very straight forward though, so I never got stuck. Took maybe an hour. The only thing i didnt like was sawing the center console.

n33013246_32160454_2291.jpg

talontsiawd

Reaction score
That looks really good. I figured it would. Makes me want to get a screen their just so i can relocate, lol. I never liked the look of single din in a double din space. That looks alot cleaner.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i dont like the double din screen for one reason: its in plain sight. it looks cleaner and more oem, but...its just...begging to be stolen... :(

Back