"HELLAFLUSH" Quick Photoshoot..4/2/2011

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
car is looking pretty good.

only thoughts are a black or oem gold front H emblem and painted front lip

also a tad bit lower, because technically "hellaflush" is wheel lip to fender, but you're def low none the less

JOEYSACCORD

Reaction score
@vomit_comit..the lower tie bar is just a generic polished bar I got it powder coated with my ingall smart arms..I really like the look of the polished control arms and asr brace on the eg and eks..that's the look I went for =)

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
looks sickk!!lookin hella flush,you dont need to have the lip touching the fender to be hella flush,its about the poke and the dropness.Go any lower and you will rubbin and messin stuff up.Dont change a thing!Looks good.

Ch1R

Reaction score
Nice brah, especially the braces and all...clean look and let no one discriminate haha.

JOEYSACCORD

Reaction score
hey thanks everyone for the compliments,i wanna go lower but im having trouble turning my tires they are rubbing my fender really bad, im running the ingalls control arms and the keep hitting my shock tower there isnt much clearance o and i already f@#k up my oil pan pretty good =)..sooo yea i think im low enough
but i deff wouldnt mind stretching maybe 205/45??? im really about comfort thoand i drive form la to oc daily
IMAG0421.jpg

IMAG0427.jpg

IMAG0424.jpg

oooo and i dont know why my pix r soo small there loading from my phone to my photobucket like that...maybe someone can help??? and if i blow them up there supperr blurry

Back