Hello all, new here.

cliffsta

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Cliff, I'm from Pineville, La, and I bought my 6th Gen on February 7th, 2007, with 132,xxx on the clock. I bought my car because my truck, a 1980 Chevy C10 stepside, finally kicked the bucket. He died of an engine fire and bent rod :( Hated to see him leave, but I love my car just as much. I go to college here in Pineville, and I work two jobs: CHamps Sports and Lady Foot Locker.

A little about my car, its a 99 EX Sedan with 4-cylinder VTEC. I've tinted the windows, installed my DEH-5800MP head unit, GM-6200F amp, Pio 6.5s and 6x9s, and for the beat, I have two RF Punch 10s running on the 600.2 amp which puts out a max of 1800 watts. I have a set of Motegi FF7s at the shop, 17s, waiting for my tires to arrive, should have the new shoes on by the weekend.

SO I guess that's it, I look forward to being a member here.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
welcome to the site man. sounds like you're moving along pretty quick on the mods, careful it can get dangerously expensive haha

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wow.... 1980 chevy.... why not throw in a small block into it? :D

anyways, welcome to the community :beer: sounds like ur car is coming along nicely

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
yeah, 98-00 FTW! :rock:

ryan, i think cody is gonna ban us.... :hides:

cliffsta

Reaction score
LMAO well I'm glad everybody's friendly, even the post-mongers :)

The reason I didn't just throw a smallblock in the truck was there was much more wrong with it. The body was rotting off, the transmission wasn't long for the wind, and just a lot of other things. I'm in college, and on my measely salary, I couldn't afford to keep fixing the truck.

Although, it was a blast to drive for the last months when I had this under the hood:
complete1.jpg

Edelbrock alluminum intake and 600CFM 4-barrel... a bit overkill on a 305 (5.0liter), especially considering it came with a 290 2-barrel

But, nothing crazy like that is gonna go on the Accord. Get my wheels/tires on and save for a set of Halos.

angelplus

Reaction score
Welcome to the site man!

Womens foot locker? lol I like your style already! :jerkit:

Back