Hello Everyone

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA. That is one hell of a find, congratulations. Pretty sure this is the lowest mileage car on the forum.

Check out the Product Review thread, it has several categories of mods people often buy for their car, and there are reviews and explanations of where they bought the part from. Also make use of the search function, these cars are 10 years old so a lot has been covered.

Enjoy the site.

Last edited:

CG6

Reaction score
Welcome to the site bro sweet buy. Enjoy the forums and post up pi tufts of the car.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

raysucio

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I tried resizing my pics didnt get them small enough what does everyone use?

raysucio

Reaction score
thanks dude pics coming sooon

holy shi@ !!!! i feel like a ****i3n idiot i cant upload pictures !!! i opened a PHotobucket account resized the pictures, even all the way down to 640 x whatever but it still says "remote file is too large" WTF

raysucio

Reaction score
IMG_20110217_125655.jpg

raysucio

Reaction score
welcome man, nice pick up. for mods-no body kit, just get a replacement front bumper and a lip if you want. 1st performance mod should be lowering it on good suspension. black housing your headlights is a nice easy mod too

can you give me a headstart as far as how much i should spend on the bumper? and where i could get it (junk yard, online etc) ?

Back