Hello from Australia! '02 4Cyl

rawaccord

Reaction score
hi eman nice to see another modded 6th gen in aus.i am in melbourne.nice dash leds.where did you get your leds from?

eeeman

Reaction score

Oh wow, I would actually love to have those! So cheap as well. Only problem is that I checked and they don't ship to Australia.. Only good set of rims I could possibly grab within the next two weeks are the Buillens and/or XXR's.

welcome to 6ga!

Thanks, it's nice to be here :)

Ahh dude car looks sweet. I'm jealous of your grey interior and your huge drop.. haha.

AUDM 6th gens ftw! :rock:

Haha thank you! How's your interior like? And yeah man, I would love to go lower but roads here in Aus don't permit. Plus we have to take into account laws :p

Welcome man looks like your off to a great start!

Cheers dude! :)

hi eman nice to see another modded 6th gen in aus.i am in melbourne.nice dash leds.where did you get your leds from?

Oh nice man, I'm from NSW. And thanks man they're from here Let me know if you need any help

LeAccord

Reaction score
Haha thank you! How's your interior like? And yeah man, I would love to go lower but roads here in Aus don't permit. Plus we have to take into account laws :p

My interior is all tan, I don't like it .. haha.

I'm fair sure you're well under the minumum height that a vehicle has to comply with here in nsw man, lol. 10cm minimum IIRC.

eeeman

Reaction score
My interior is all tan, I don't like it .. haha.

I'm fair sure you're well under the minumum height that a vehicle has to comply with here in nsw man, lol. 10cm minimum IIRC.

oh really? I actually like the tan leather. I think it looks awesome.
But yeah I know about the 10cm rule and/or being able to fit a coke can under your car. I think the engine is just over 6cm off the ground :\

Back