Hello from Colorado

JordanZ

Reaction score
I'm Jordan. I just bought a 2000 Accord Sedan that's tafetta white with ivory interior. 122k miles, local car with all work done at the local honda. very clean. I love it. I'll update with pictures, it says i have to wait a week for a link and i cant find an upload button

What I have planned:
27% tint in front, 20% in back
new wheels
lip kit, i like the bayson something or other
in dash reciever, speakers, subs, amp, sound deadening
idk what else yet!

things i need suggestions on:
I want to lower a little but want a smooth ride still. how would i achieve this?
I'm thinking about window deflectors, but not sure.
I want a full black interior, but I'm not very handy. do any/all/most interior pieces from the cl type s bolt right in? and seats? I could probably manage to do my carpet and door panels.

anyways, that's it. thanks for lookin

pics!!

IMG_20130121_125609.jpg

IMG_20130121_125516.jpg

IMG_20130121_125531.jpg

IMG_20130121_125635.jpg

IMG_20130121_125559.jpg

IMG_20130121_125618.jpg

Last edited:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, first of all.

As far as suspension, check out the suspension review thread. Almost any setup with dampening control will get you low. You can get lower end suspension that rides like OEM but won't get you very low.

You can put CL-S front seats in. Not sure what you can do with the rears, possibly nothing but swap from another 6th gen.

But remember:

eda2y7ar.jpg

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Most people here use function and form coilovers to lower their accords. I loved mine. Great daily coilovers and great ride.

The easiest way to get a black interior is switch your ivory interior for a black interior from another Honda accord. You can use cls seats but you may have to run custom brackets I'm not sure. They may bolt in. Not worth it imo. Just switch stuff over from an accord.

You may not be car,savey but if you search around this site, starting with smaller Do It Yourself (diy) jobs you will become very handy with your car.

Use Photobucket or tinypic to upload picturss and copy over the IMG code

JordanZ

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, first of all.

As far as suspension, check out the suspension review thread. Almost any setup with dampening control will get you low. You can get lower end suspension that rides like OEM but won't get you very low.

You can put CL-S front seats in. Not sure what you can do with the rears, possibly nothing but swap from another 6th gen.

But remember:

I would definitely get it lowered first haha. thanks!

Most people here use function and form coilovers to lower their accords. I loved mine. Great daily coilovers and great ride.

The easiest way to get a black interior is switch your ivory interior for a black interior from another Honda accord. You can use cls seats but you may have to run custom brackets I'm not sure. They may bolt in. Not worth it imo. Just switch stuff over from an accord.

You may not be car,savey but if you search around this site, starting with smaller Do It Yourself (diy) jobs you will become very handy with your car.

Use Photobucket or tinypic to upload picturss and copy over the IMG code

Do you know what colors came with black leather?

and it says i have to be a member for a week to post links.

I also want to black house my headlights and debadge.
I've been looking for some cool starter diy's

Hello People

Reaction score
Oh man how exciting, another member from Colorado!

Welcome to the site, and congrats on the car, looking forward to those pictures.

I'm in a really similar position mods wise. I've been looking into replacing/adding some interior LED lights, so maybe that'll interest you too? The DIY subforum is nice to look through.

JordanZ

Reaction score
Oh man how exciting, another member from Colorado!

Welcome to the site, and congrats on the car, looking forward to those pictures.

I'm in a really similar position mods wise. I've been looking into replacing/adding some interior LED lights, so maybe that'll interest you too? The DIY subforum is nice to look through.

actually yeah i was thinking about doing some led's in the interior, and if i felt brave enough i was going to do my cluster haha

Hello People

Reaction score
actually yeah i was thinking about doing some led's in the interior, and if i felt brave enough i was going to do my cluster haha

I'll be sure to do a DIY write up if/when I decide to do it. With links to where I got it and whatnot.

Just outta curiosity, what part of Colorado? I'm up north in Fort Collins.

Back