Hello from Delaware

Simkid5614

Reaction score
19, just moved to DE. My name is Alex, and last night I took delivery of a.

2000 Accord SE

I used to drive a 2002 Saturn SL2 5SPD, I had done the gauges, LED lighting, all mechanical work, PNP 6k HID's, LED foglamps to match, LED tails. I had it for 30k miles and due to my own faults and limited time, My transmission went out, and I didn't have my tools nor the time to swap it out. I had to let it go.

462017_424394887571233_761517797_o.jpg

NOW. I bought this Honda, I have plans for a completely stock car. It bugs the crap out of me to drive around with it stock, so, Probably doing a full LED interior, and New radio and speakers, I've looked around and can't find anything specific on modifiying the tweeters in the dash? Also, the best way to remove the front license bracket and fill the holes? or to Just leave it be?

398223_508654129145308_253396112_n.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Enjoy.

Looks like a good start with the Accord.

The dash tweeters, not really worth the hassle to try and swap those out.

What you can do is cut a hole in the door panel and mount them there.

There are pics on here of a few rides that have that done.

Check out the Product Review threads as well as the Member's Rides threads for many other ideas for how to personalize your ride.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, you will find that the Accord has much more to offer you than your previous car.

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Dont knock it, I beat the Sh* out of the saturn, It rode strong forever. It was my 2nd one. Our family Saturn before was driven up to 300k on the original clutch. We sold it shortly after, It still slides around the town in florida last I knew. Sidenote, Anywhere to get OEM Honda Accord floormats for the SE or anything that matches the floor, I can't stand not having mats, and with the winter coming I'm gonna get cheapy rubbers for the time being. My saturn had the factory floormats.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You missed some mats that were in the F/S thread, but you can always check through there, just in case.

Other option is to get some Weather Tech mats that are vehicle specific.

Simkid5614

Reaction score
I have the SE, which one was it closely modeled off of? I need to find a Keyfob, I have two keys but alas no remote, And I refuse to pay honda $93.47. I will however have them do the timing belt, I had a chain in the saturn and never worried about it. I'm hesitant to do anything for now, because i have no knowledge on these ULEV 4cyls.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Haha I'm not knocking it, my friend has a 5spd SL2 that's still running. They're definitely durable. I just mean the Accord is a nicer car overall, with more features.

Get a fob off Ebay, I bought one for $15 a couple years ago off there. Programming it isn't too hard. As for floormats, Ebay or CL or this forum and others.

Back