Hello from Sydney, Australia

Rsuave24

Reaction score
Ello Mate!! lol welcome. thats crazy how overseas these cars are rare.. In Minnesota they are everywhere!! but none of them look like mine ;)

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Tough situation you were in with your brother there.

NASOHC

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA and I'll be in touch regarding your PM request... waiting on quote.

Enjoy!

Ticol

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Enjoy.

That's quite a situation with you and your brother....that would lead to death in some other countries, I think!

:lawl:

hahaha it would have, but he is lucky i didn't kill him when he bought it. He was only 18 and just got his license and he goes and buys a twin turbo rotary, and mind you, this was after I mentioned to him that my mates with rotarys were having huge troubles with their engines. He also wasn't allowed to drive it because of the licensing laws here and took up space in my garage for a good 6 months before i went and sold it on him. hehehe

Welcome.

To be honest, I didn't quite like the Accord either when I first got it. I also thought the tail lights were ughh (4 door). I've really grown to like the car though.

It really isn't that bad, it's nice.. if only it was quicker. :gride: and had a nicer interior.. and that my seats werent torn.. sigh...

Welcome to 6GA and I'll be in touch regarding your PM request... waiting on quote.

Enjoy!

umm.. i sent you a PM???

god damn, someone's addicted to teh smilies :lawl:

welcome :beer:

bloody oath i am :ohsnap: :kenny:

Welcome. Accords suck!

Latest posts

Back