hello from the land of hope and glory (and tea)

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's one of my personal favorites from the uk
image1_zps47e93a18.jpg

:drool:

HotboxF23

Reaction score
After seeing that...i just wanna get one shipped lol
by any means necessary

HotboxF23

Reaction score
I dont think it'll be too crazy to get one shipped. I'm guessing between 5-7K

well by all means i'll start saving lol better than the pipe dream of getting an S15 shipped over lol $20k+-

oh look one for sale as we speak :drool:

$10000 usd + shipping :banghead:

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
well by all means i'll start saving lol better than the pipe dream of getting an S15 shipped over lol $20k+-

oh look one for sale as we speak :drool:

$10000 usd + shipping :banghead:
I'd rather get an s14 240sx and convert it to s15 specs :p now the accord euro r or sir wagon, those are worth importing ;)

HotboxF23

Reaction score
I'd rather get an s14 240sx and convert it to s15 specs :p now the accord euro r or sir wagon, those are worth importing ;)

same things i was thinking the s14 to 15 front end conversion as well you just gotta digg those mean looking headlights the s14s are bleh plain round like an old camry lol but the accord euro r??now thats a whole seperate unrecreatable beast lol unless you had some serious money but by then you minds well had imported it haha

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Yeah! Like normally I don't care about jdm cars, because you can usually do a conversion on a usdm vehicle. But the euro r... apart from having the best h22, it's just simply one of the best looking accords in my opinion. Stupid honda not bringing it to the states!!!

HotboxF23

Reaction score
Yeah! Like normally I don't care about jdm cars, because you can usually do a conversion on a usdm vehicle. But the euro r... apart from having the best h22, it's just simply one of the best looking accords in my opinion. Stupid honda not bringing it to the states!!!

i know right stupid stupid:banghead: no other accord in any dm can compare i wonder why automakers make such poor mistakes...that would have sold like a mf in the US

Back