Hello there!

Clayman

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm Clayman. I'm from Watertown NY, I've taken a look around and like what I see! All these tuned Accords make me gity. I have a long way to go with mine, I just got her. I traded A 1999 Ford F-150 for my, new to me 1998 Honda Accord LX. Yeah its a 4 banger but I love it! (I'll post pics soon right now its kinda dark outside.) A 1993 Honda Accord DX was my first love(car). I've always loved how easy it was to fix or add anything to a Honda. I never want another car, but I will take a 2014 Accord VTEC V6 Coupe when more parts come out haha! I'll post a link of my hopes and dreams of what I want to put in the car. I'd love feed back Thanks ya'll!

-CLAYMAN:party52:

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Get used to the lack of ABS, caught me off guard at first hard stop in my 98 lx lol

agginline86

Reaction score
welcome!
f23's will stay strong with proper maintenance. Looking forward to see what your plans are!

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Welcome and hope to see many updates from you and best of luck to you in your wonderful journey. Remember to search and if you cant find an answer please ask nicely if you decide to start a thread.

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Use an image sharing site like Photobucket. Btw, members must wait 7 days before posting photos.

Welcome to the site.

Clayman

Reaction score
Finally made pics of my ride. Here lately I added the new air intake and painted the header cover. Funny story on the new air intake. I was cleaning out the box where the old air filter sat. It had a good bit of sand that had accumulated over time. I had my step father hold the top of the box up and as he raised it higher the elbow on the intake tube split. Seeing this great opportunity we hastily went and got a new air intake. The tube was to short to place the new air filter where the box use to sit. My step father not wanting to spend any more money than he had and just said cut it shorter. While at the time I just wanted my car fixed this turned out to be a good thing. More on that in a DIY Form.
-Clayman:party52:

ac525bdb-fe29-4635-b204-47959ab07e1c_zps3ed6804d.jpg

NCM_0118_zps54b45304.jpg

NCM_0119_zps2c9b9a72.jpg

NCM_0120_zps54545170.jpg

accrod_zpsd113ea79.jpg

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Now introducing the new compact short ram 2.0 now 8 inches shorter than most lol I'm kidding. You have a nice platform to begin modding with

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

Back