Hello to everyone all the way from the UK.

icywalts

Reaction score
Hello to all of you on here, I have wanted a 6th gen accord coupe for ages and an amazing example came up so I bought. As it is an American car info on it over here isn't easy to find. I have a 1999 2.0 litre accord coupe and I love it!!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

icywalts

Reaction score
Hey thank you I will up load a pic if it will let me... u have to be a member 7 days before I think. .

icywalts

Reaction score
Do you know if there are other UK members on here? Hoping you guys can direct me to sites that sell different parts for them I really want a de badge grill but can't find one in the UK :(

Brad2274

Reaction score
Do you know if there are other UK members on here? Hoping you guys can direct me to sites that sell different parts for them I really want a de badge grill but can't find one in the UK :(

trade your uk grill for my us grill? :naughty:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome, there have been some UK members here but not sure how many are still active.

icywalts

Reaction score
I will post some pics up in a few days once it allows me too..

icywalts

Reaction score
trade your uk grill for my us grill? :naughty:

Haha what is the difference between them? And yer course I'll drive half way to meet u if u want lol ;) it's there any American sites you could suggest for the oem body lips or splitters as we call them?

Back