Help Car!!

DaAccord98

Reaction score
guys i think its time for me to put my 6thgen to aside i feel very sad bout it, i kno i wanted to do a engine and tranny swap...but i think is time 2 upgrade to a more modern vehicle, im thinkin on takin out a 07 or 08 Acura TL-S 6Spd wat do u guys think of it? i kno sum of ya might b like wat the hell is goin on wit him, or 2 much money 4 the car...but if ya think of sumthin else go ahead let me kno wassup so i could have more options of cars in my mind help me out here

talontsiawd

Reaction score
In my oppinion, that's the right way to go. Don't get me wrong, when i see an accord with an h22, or a tl motor (don't know the code), i think it's sick. But, people have asked me if i would ever do an h22 swap. My answer is, no, it's not worth it to me. And it's still much cheaper than what you were looking at.

I think it's only wise to hold on to project cars, which value is usually steady but more importantly, it's not something where there is a newer, better model around to replace it.

One thing, i don't think the type s's price is really justified over the standard tl. I know i'd save my money and buy the regular one. I think it looks better to begin with and it would be easy to get more out of your car for the extra money than the tl-s overs.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
all new acura's have weak frames.. every single acura we fix @ the shop has roof damage from an accident, which is BAD. if you have a front or rear hit and the rood buckles that means the frame twists.

Back