help! ddm slim ballast kit

mr. smith

Reaction score
i just got my new kit today and i ready the instructions and hooked them up and they work, however i have this extra harness in the same line as the hid bulb that goes to nowhere. what am i suppose do about it. someone please point me in the right direction....

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hey Paul,

I think that adapter harness is if you want to install D2S bulbs with the HID kit, for example if you decide to retro. I would just leave it alone and tuck it. No reason to just cut it off if it's not interfering with anything.

- Nikita

mr. smith

Reaction score
^^^ thats exactly what it is thanks jdm accord 510! you have to take it off however nikita, you can remove it with out damaging it i think.

kurtage77

Reaction score
^yea that's what i did with mine. i'm pretty sure those are for when you use them for high beams.
what i did though was i left a little piece of wire in the holes just so it wouldn't leak...or you could just tape it lol

BriTess

Reaction score
off topic but for those with the ddm slim ballast kit, how long are the bulbs expected to last?

BriTess

Reaction score
correct me if im wrong but i thought that hid bulbs only lasted for a few years, although the kit is protected by a lifetime warranty by ddm tuning.

Johnson

Reaction score
dont know about how long they will last. nobody has had them that long to know

Back