HELP Me Decide On Foglights!!!!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
oh, no, dont worry about it dude, haha. the 01-02 fogs i have would take more work than the civic ones for sure, i wasnt expecting to get rid of these anyway, haha. but yea bill, the civic fogs would look best imo.....if yo ureally want to get fogs, haha.

Gotta look out for the fam, Andy :lolrun:

Bill, the car does look good without as well, although I'm a 'Fog Fan', so I would say dooooo eeeeettttt!

AngusTEx

Reaction score
I agree with Sketch. Sometimes less is more.

imo the oem fogs are too big when installed in the air inlet which is why I never got them and stick to none.

BlackDeathV6BG

*VIP ACCORD*
Reaction score
i say save that money and shave the license plate holes on your front bumper :hide: if i see your car in person, ima kiss it and rape it cause that is :leeann: im kiddin but seriously....

Thanks man I guess... I'm already in the process of shaving the front plate brackets.

Not to cause Andy a failed sale, but, out of all those choices, the best one would be the Civic fogs, they are the least amount of work, and fit best on the 98-00 front bumper. Yeah it's been done, but it's a much better look than the 98-00 Accord fogs.

You don't want a fog that is too big, because then they will look too close together on the 98-00 bumper. Something smaller, preferably NOT round would look best, IMO.

That's pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. Smaller and NOT round. I just don't know which ones would look like they would fit.

Last edited:

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
i would pick the odyssey ones but the end curves are upside down. That is mi issue when i wanted to run some Fabulous foglights.

BlackDeathV6BG

*VIP ACCORD*
Reaction score
i would pick the odyssey ones but the end curves are upside down. That is mi issue when i wanted to run some Fabulous foglights.

Yeah those I think would work also but I guess I would just flip them upside down. If only I had to $ to buy some Fabulous fogs lol

Back