Help Me Fix Up My Car!!!

angelplus

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
also for body kits, the kaminari looks awesome, but i think it only fits the 98-00's?QUOTE]

Yeah, its only available for the 98-00, but it looks nice with the stock spoiler ON THE COUPE, but on the sedan, I think that it's extrememly ugly IMO...

theaccordian

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
I can't believe you typed all that out, I'm never in a good enough mood to be that nice.

I just put in myself in his position, being a noob Id want a response like that. I like to be thorough and to the point. Oh yeah and it saves bandwith.

sukmoonhyun

Reaction score
thank you for that info it must have been every time consuming and i appreciaty that greatly. I agree with you on the body kit thang. im not a big fan of bodykits because it looks kinda ricey.. im thinking about a lip kit. I also want to get the long middle light off my trunk. how would i get that removed?

theaccordian

Reaction score
youd have to take it to a body shop to shave it off. Remove it, bondo over it, paint it etc. personally I think 6th gen coupes lights stock, some of the most unique and clean tails made. Reminds me of a NSX

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
but on the sedan, I think that it's extrememly ugly IMO...

hey, i love the kaminari kit.. any kit looks good as long as u did it right...

Jefften10

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
youd have to take it to a body shop to shave it off. Remove it, bondo over it, paint it etc. personally I think 6th gen coupes lights stock, some of the most unique and clean tails made. Reminds me of a NSX

I'm pretty sure that is what Honda had in mind when designing the 6th gen coupe. It has many similar characteristcs as the NSX.

I also personally don't like shaved coupes.

I would suggest working from most practical to most unreasonable. Intake, lip kit etc, all very common in accord modding. I think that as you go through these steps you begin to develop an understanding of you car and how it works. Then you might begin to consider things such as a supercharger, or even a swap. Good Luck!

theaccordian

Reaction score
Jefften10 said:
I'm pretty sure that is what Honda had in mind when designing the 6th gen coupe. It has many similar characteristcs as the NSX.

except they forgot to put in the engine and RWD :D

420Accord

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
theaccordian said:
except they forgot to put in the engine and RWD
Word and Word. But I do think our coupes are super sexy. A little chubbs on the inside, but they don't look it. "SOooO Sexy" ***In fat Bastards Scottish accent***

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I defineatly agree on the suspention part. You will have a much more fun to drive car if you do that first. That's why you see accords with heavy suspension mods but light engine mods more than the opposite. One of the "problems" with honda's is that they are efficient from the start. Now this is great stock, there just isn't that much to be "unlocked" by modding with bolt ons. I don't have experience with the v6's but i've owned my fair share of 4cyl accords. Most mods or more noise making than they are performance making. Thats not to say don't do them if you want to but i'd do the suspension first and have a car that is far more fun to drive.

Back