HELP! my speedometer quit working?

HillACCORD

Reaction score
yeah i was just driving and noticed that my speedomiter wasnt working...however the rpms and gas and everything elce was ok. the only other weird thing is that recently my break light has been coming on for a few minutes when it shouldnt every once and a while. so does anyone know what i need to do to fix this?

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
this happened to me awhile back.....it ended up being my speed sensor...i dont kno if its the same for u.....but thats a possiblity.....my rpm gas and temp worked but speedo didnt...got it replaced and bamz.....like new...good luck bro

HillACCORD

Reaction score
this happened to me awhile back.....it ended up being my speed sensor...i dont kno if its the same for u.....but thats a possiblity.....my rpm gas and temp worked but speedo didnt...got it replaced and bamz.....like new...good luck bro

was it expensive?

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
i think the speed sensor itself was like $70..i dont know if thats a expensive price or not...but i got a free install......im kool with one of the managers at a shop down here in socal :lawl:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
could be the speed sensor itself or somehow the connection got lose?

HillACCORD

Reaction score
i appreciate your help guys, does anyone elce have an opinion as to what it may be?

HillACCORD

Reaction score
i took it to get fixed monday...havent heard anything back yet tho. i will keep you posted

Back