help!!!need front camber kit

accord02se

Reaction score
my tires are in bad bad bad shape from camber wear in the front i have a wicked tuning kit for the back but i havent installed yet,if anyone can sell me one or give me a link to one for a 4dr se that would be great,i talked to a guy from ingalls and he said i might have clearance issues with the kit,is this true?help please someone ill pay shipping help me out

accord02se

Reaction score
havent had an alignment yet,should i do that instead of getting a front camber kit?im about 4 in off the ground

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
How long has it been between the time you dropped it until now? You should have gotten you alignment a week to two weeks after your drop.

Your toe is probably ****ed and that's why your tires are chewed.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
how low are you?

He probably doesn't need it though. He should have gotten an alignment.

He bought the F2 coils off of me and I believe left them at the settings they were at... Its about a 3" drop. And from now til than with no alignment, of course itll tear up your tires... I learned that the hard way with a brand new set of tires...:(

A camber kit isn't NECESSARY, but if you want to be at a peace of mind, go ahead. I dropped my car again on coils (3" drop) and got an alignment 2 weeks after and my tires are wearing pretty evenly now. A liltte more on the inside but nothing too crazy.

Camber is: -1.5 F -3.0 R

Back