help need some advice

nyckidd

Reaction score
Need some advice, I just got off the phone with my insurance and they totalled my car. I never had this bad a accident before, can anyone tell me what happens from here and how I can get my car back? I'm waiting to hear from the total loss dept. Am I gonna get money or something to get another 6th gen?

finch13

Reaction score
The insurance company usually gives you money to replace the car and then allows you to buy it back from them at a discounted price.

Say you get $4000 for the car, they will sell it back to you for $1500, so you get your car and $2500 in your pocket or for repairs.

nyckidd

Reaction score
The insurance company usually gives you money to replace the car and then allows you to buy it back from them at a discounted price.

Say you get $4000 for the car, they will sell it back to you for $1500, so you get your car and $2500 in your pocket or for repairs.

I really hope so

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
its happened plenty of times, i'm sure you can do it too.

so what kind of accident was it, what were their reasons for totaling it, did the airbags deploy, was the frame bent, etc

Phatbass

Reaction score
Can u elaborate that for me a little? I new to the totaling scene lol

What he means is, if the car can be repaired with a few parts and some minor body work it may be wise to buy it back Fix it and have a couple hundred leftover.

If the car is total shiett and requires plenty of work, it would be best to collect your paypa and run.

nyckidd

Reaction score
What he means is, if the car can be repaired with a few parts and some minor body work it may be wise to buy it back Fix it and have a couple hundred leftover.

If the car is total shiett and requires plenty of work, it would be best to collect your paypa and run.

My shop said I can have it back by next week, no airbag no bent frame,

Back