HELP...no power

HillACCORD

Reaction score
i was gone for a week on vacation and when i came back i went to start my car and it wouldnt start. the car isnt getting any power...no lights will come on and when i put my key in nothing happens. i thought my battery was dead but its fully charged...i had to jump it in order to move it. im really puzzled on this one.??? anyone got some advice for me?

iHazSnail

Reaction score
After jump starting it, did you try to start it again?

cajun

Reaction score
If you have no lights when you turn the key I'd start with the battery. New ones crap out as well, or you may have a loose connection at a battery post. Pull the batt and bring it to one of the auto chains for a free check.

HillACCORD

Reaction score
If you have no lights when you turn the key I'd start with the battery. New ones crap out as well, or you may have a loose connection at a battery post. Pull the batt and bring it to one of the auto chains for a free check.

thanks man, im going to take it there today and try that, i know its not my starter because i can jump start it and i have no power whatsoever...so ill check the battery and check for a loose connection :thumbup:

Back