HELP plz! best coilover set up for 98 accord V4

shrek78

Reaction score
i been searching but i still cant decided what are the best coil over for my accord :( i need your guys help plz i want to get them as soon as possible but i don't want to get just any. so yea if you guys can help me i would really appreciated

Chorilored

Reaction score
i been searching but i still cant decided what are the best coil over for my accord :( i need your guys help plz i want to get them as soon as possible but i don't want to get just any. so yea if you guys can help me i would really appreciated

I only have experience with my AMRs, and they're great

...V4 lol

Last edited:

1slosedan

Reaction score
Tein, Function & Form, and AMR are the best IMO. I have Tein SS, amazing ride quality. If I was getting coilovers today I would get AMRs though. Tein has one of the most comfortable rides, that still performs well, but it doesn't not get as low. AMR shares the great workmanship of the Tein SS, but the lowness of the function & form.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
how much do AMRs go for?

1450 brand new off their site, don't know if it includes shipping and handling though. They offer life time warranty if you are the original owner.

You could probably pick up some off v6p or anyone selling it here (rarely) for about 700-900 if you are lucky. But why get used set up when you can get brand new ones right?

http://www.amrengineering.com/proddetail.html?veid=40 link if you wanna read up on them

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2802185 talk to him here and see if you can make a deal.

Last edited:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score

truWarier02

Reaction score
Tein has one of the most comfortable rides, that still performs well, but it doesn't not get as low. AMR shares the great workmanship of the Tein SS, but the lowness of the function & form.

You can always custom order a set of Tein's with shorter racing springs to get the desired "lowness."

OR

Maybe cop a used set, send it to Tein to get them rebuilt ($75 each shock) and replace the springs with their racing springs ($140 each pair).

juicebox00

Reaction score
Tein, Function & Form, and AMR are the best IMO. I have Tein SS, amazing ride quality. If I was getting coilovers today I would get AMRs though. Tein has one of the most comfortable rides, that still performs well, but it doesn't not get as low. AMR shares the great workmanship of the Tein SS, but the lowness of the function & form.

lol, wat. F&F the best? i mean for going low yeah.... but other than that...:lolhitting:...your opinion tho. Tein Flex if you want the best Tein. AMR's are good too.

All depends if you want to slam your ride or actually make it handle better

Back