HELP, Question with F23 to H22

flaccord00sir

Reaction score
Can i use the f23 a/c compressor with the h22 motor..?
I do have the bracket for the f compressor, will it fit an work? Can i use the f23 alternator belt with the h22?

Jarrett

Reaction score
Don't worry! Help is on the way!!! If the spoon-feeding rescue airplane doesn't get here soon enough, just remember that the search button is still available at the top of the screen.

Yes, the compressor will fit. You'll use the compressor bracket from the Accord as well. It's lighter aluminum anyway.

AcCoRdKiD23

Reaction score
Don't worry! Help is on the way!!! If the spoon-feeding rescue airplane doesn't get here soon enough, just remember that the search button is still available at the top of the screen.

Yes, the compressor will fit. You'll use the compressor bracket from the Accord as well. It's lighter aluminum anyway.

Well after the ****head/Douche bag bus pulls away from your station maybe you can just give the guy an answer instead of all that bs paragraph before hand... There is stuff I search for can't find so I post the question that I have if you can help do so people have enough problems trying to fix or put their cars together and don't need the extra stress of some asshole making them feel like an idiot for not knowin something..... The belt didn't work for me and had to buy a new one a prelude one

Last edited:

AcCoRdKiD23

Reaction score
Can i use the f23 a/c compressor with the h22 motor..?
I do have the bracket for the f compressor, will it fit an work? Can i use the f23 alternator belt with the h22?

Good luck too man hope everthing works out for you... If you know anything about how to wire up the dizzy on the H swap let me know cuz I'm having problems with that

Back