Help removing rear speaker grill

edgemanbad

Reaction score
Can any one help me remove the grill that goes over the rear speakers. i have tryed to remove them and searched everywhere but i havent had any luck. thanks in advance!

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
you have to take out a bunch of screws from under them. need to go in through the trunk

kn0x47

Reaction score
they are screwed into the rear dash or whatever you wanna call it. you'll have to take off the panel covers on the C pillars, lower the rear seat and take off the trim behind it. then undo the clips inside of the trunk under where the rear speakers are that are holding the center brake light down and take that out. then undo the clips under there that are holding the rear dash down. then you should be able to take the rear dash out

Spxnerd

Reaction score
This is what I did. I believe the grill comes off after prying it after removing the screws. But if you're going to pop speakers in, you don't really need to take the grill off.

99accord boi

Reaction score
u guys are all talkin about removing the rear deck
there is no prying involved
open ur trunk and under the rear deck in the same area were the speaker grills are, there 4 gold colord screws remove those and the speaker grill should come right off repeat same thing for the other side
:thumbup:

Back