Help Should I Black Out My Roof???

slowrider87

Reaction score
i have a 99 accord coupe its red like the car below Matte Black Glossy Black Or Leave It All Red

815436_Honda_Accord_Coupe_1999_Free_Car_Classifieds_BuyCarandSellCar_com_kubb4602KU.jpg

if yours is just like the one in the picture i say fix the front end first. But since i don't think you noticed that when you picked an example picture i'm gonna say leave the roof alone. I don't understand this multi-color car fad thats been going on. carbon fiber is one thing... but useless paint or vinyl just looks dumb. just my opinion though.

Bax

Reaction score
Doing that is like eyelids imo. It's a modification that doesn't really serve a purpose unless it has other mods to compliment it.
I'd save my money for other things before just painting the roof black. Get your car like you want it, then you can more easily decide if that's what you want.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
If your hood/trunk was CF, then I would say, do a CF roof overlay, otherwise, the Euro cars do it best.

Brad2274

Reaction score
look for a guy local who does 'wraps' on cars, and ask for vinyl on just the roof, i know whole cars cost a grand or two so the roof should only be like a 100 or so, maybe tape some black plastic on it to see how it would look?
on white cars it always looks good, red sounds like itd be nice though too

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
You guys don't like the black top :sad: .... :flipoff:

On a red car I wouldn't do tho ... checkers anyone?

That was this guys first and lasy post lolz I don't think he liked the answers given to him

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I say no.

If you really want to try, I suggest vinyl first. Either black, or CF pattern or the like. Then you can take it off if you don't like it.

If you are going to paint, please don't spray bomb it. Get it done professionally. If you have to spray, use quality paint and prep well. Wetsand between each coat. Hope it doesn't dull and scratch.

Back