HELP! sideskirt removal

yellowfever

Reaction score
ok so i just took off one of my sideskirts(stock coupe) but i busted the hell out of it and dont know how well its gonna go back on. I have to take the other one off but i dont wanna break it. so im as far as taking the two screwes out of the fender liner and all of the plastic screwes from the bottom but i dont know how to acctually take the thing off. Please help

shavedaccord

Reaction score
remove the screws you mentioned..there might be a few in the rear..other than that you should just push it either forward or backwards to release the clips and it comes off

yellowfever

Reaction score
oh, you do push it forward? Nice! your the man. Im painting them black.....er flamenco black pearl actully, has anyone done this before? gotta go spray the clear on

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
what shaved said... they are some clips inside holding the sideskirts...

if u wanna paint it, make sure to sand it down good or else ur paintjob will look like crap... time to prep is very impoertant

lyttleviet

Reaction score
Please tell me you are shooting it with a decent gun and not the Oem paint in a can. Either way, prepping is the key.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
hey why is it hard to push the sideskirt back in? mine went in, but not all the way.
is there any particular way i should push it?

Back