Help! Trying to mount OEM side skirts.

White Accord

Reaction score
I bought my 2000 coupe which came with West Wing side skirts. I took them off and traded for OEM side skirts.

The guy I traded with had these clips (Where do I buy these clips?) glue or screwed onto the car, which I guess they come from the factory like that. But when I took off the wings west mine didn't have those.

What is the process of putting the OEM side skirts including how to put on those clips?

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
buy them from honda? rocker molding clips.need like 15 a side.plus bottom 4 push clips.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If you were swapping the stock skirts for the Honda Genuine underspoilers, you would remove the screws at the front and rear ends of the stock rocker panels, remove the clips from the bottom, then push the skirts toward the front of the car, then pull out. Remove the clips from the skirts and apply them to the underspoiler, then installation of the underspoiler is reverse of the removal of the side skirt.

I have a PDF that was issued from Honda with the exact directions, I'm not at home tonight but I'll find it tomorrow and email it to you if you want.

Aftermarket parts like this rarely install the same way the OEM parts do.

If you need more clips, you can order them. Dealer if nothing else as indicated above.

Last edited:
Back