help with my system.

MikeyP

Reaction score
I have a Pioneer f90bt head unit, touchscreen, navi ect. I put alpine your s in the does, and type r in the rear deck. I'm getting a 4 channel amp to power those and 2 10s with a amp for those.

A Friend told me o cpuld put a power horn p.a. horn I'm the back for the highs. How to I wrote it and what type and size do I get?

schmiddr2

Reaction score
Don't add anything else. If you want to make it louder and you are going to be the one installing it then you need to read a lot so you do not waste your time and/or money. I'd start over at caraudioclassifieds.org

And in general, decent sounding loud systems are either very labor/install intensive or quite expensive.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Oh god.... Even google won't be able to correct your spell checks.

Wait... So you put alpine type s in the front, and type r's subs in the rear? Why are you using a 4ch amp in the first place. The only time you should be using a 4 ch amp is to power your components/door and rear speakers. Use that 4 ch amp to power the door and deck speakers and find a monoblock amp to power those type r's. Hope you know how to wire those subs correctly.

MikeyP

Reaction score
^ No. He has type S speakersmIstakes in the doors and type R speakers in the deck

Yea he's got it right, my bad about all of the spelling mistakes, I'm on my phone and my new base takes some getting used too on the keyboard. I'm getting it all put in on Thursday, the 4 channel is for the door components, and the mono 1200 rms is running the 2x 500 rms subs. As for tweeters, I have the 2 stock in the dash. Plus 4, one in each speaker. The o. A. Is a horn speaker. Dj use these on their system for highs all the time.

chrismister2k1

Reaction score
I know what your talking about with the pa speakers I would get bullet tweeters for the back if anything the horns to me sound annoying and not as clear as the bullet tweeters.

gt58

Reaction score
put your time and money into your front stage. you can skip on the quality or even better remove the rear speakers. they do nothing for you especially when u got 1000 rms in the trunk. it will distort the 6x9's (the pressure) . put some clean power to nice speakers in your front doors and call it a day.

dont tell me your buddy took advice from this video....

Back