Help!!!!!!

Rvr_91

Reaction score
Does anyone have coil overs for sale?? I put some cheap lowering springs and cheap struts on my 01 accord sedan and they blew out already. it makes a knocking noise like it's loose every time I'm on a rough road. It sounds really bad. i'm on a budget. If anybody is selling any coil overs for cheap please let me know. I appreciate the help!!:roflbow:

GERM

Reaction score
if you want a good suspension it's going to cost you. if you put cheap coil overs and struts again on your car they are going to blow just like your last ones. check the for sale thread here as well as your local classifieds. my advice is save up for a decent suspension, put the stock suspension on for now until you have enough.

GERM

Reaction score
click on "forum" scroll down to classifieds it's under parts and cars for sale. if you want cheap coilovers by them self craigslist and ebay is flooded with them about $80 average.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Since you have posted in about 3 different threads looking for parts, I sent you a pm.

I can ship out from the US to save you $$ on shipping.

cg6soldado

Reaction score
if you want a good suspension it's going to cost you. If you put cheap coil overs and struts again on your car they are going to blow just like your last ones. Check the for sale thread here as well as your local classifieds. My advice is save up for a decent suspension, put the stock suspension on for now until you have enough.

×2

Jarrett

Reaction score
Was this really worth six exclamation points to go along with an unhelpful thread title? I mean, I can understand two, possibly even three. Six just seems to overdo it. But I'll wager a bet that even with the information presented to you, you do nothing with it. Despite the urgency your exclamation points would suggest, your need for coilovers doesn't quite match the requirement of having to pay 30% off from retail that you'd find in the classifieds section. You're more of a "80% off is my budget" kind of guy.

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
Yes, 6 exclamation points is universal for: Man, I am fuc!ed right now, need help.

So help him out and sell him some suspension for 80% off. Problem solved. :)

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Sounds to me,like it's not the blown shocks making that noise, and it's the UCA's hitting the strut tower, but I could be wrong.

Back