Hey, I'm New here...PICS(Link to Photobucket on first page)

JC98

Reaction score
Re: Hey, I'm New here

oh, alright so if i write it ****, it will turn into asterisks.........

JC98

Reaction score
Re: Hey, I'm New here

Well if anyone subscribed to this thread then, I know i said i'd have pics of my car up this week but I've had.....uuuhh........"a busy week" and hadn't had time to take pics of my car.:sleeping:.....thats pretty much all I've been doing lately. Well for anyone interested, I will have pics up sometime in this week thats coming, but I feel left out here cuz every body has just dropped their cars and put lips on them and i have a bodykit:( makes me feel like i dont fit in but I love the how you guys cars look dropped and with the lip. So i plan to do some serious changes to my car this summer after all the :sleeping: and hopefully I will put OEM 01-02 bumpers and a lip kit and a drop because im lovin the way you guys accords look. After seeing the thread HECz made and seeing the pics of his coupe with the lip and stuff i was like:drool: so hopefully ill go with the lip or if not ill get a new R34 bodykit and do that. I'm Open to any suggestions :D , the body kit right now looks ok but just isnt doin it for me (its also really scratched on the bottom so i seriously need to replace it with something). well anyways i didnt want to put up pics of my car until it was looking its best, but just so you guys can see it, ill clean it up a little and take some pics and put them up, that way you can see what it looks like now and then, after i get some positive ideas on what to do with it you guys can see how it changed. Hopefully it'll end up looking better.:D
well, Later dudes and I'll be sure to put up those pics.
-Juan

JC98

Reaction score
For those of you that wanted to see pics, I finally got some up(The Link is on the first Page). Read the little paragraph i wrote down first so you can understand some of the reasons it is the way it is, what I'm aware of, and what i plan to do to it. Well if your interested then go ahead and check them out.:D
Later
-Juan

JC98

Reaction score
oh.........my bad dude. Well, I read alot of the threads man but, i don't post on them alot. Either someone has already said what i would say or something like that or just shy.

JC98

Reaction score
oh i was over here:skurred: :hide: "what I'm I gonna do??????????"..........nah j/k man..........and Thanks. The info i've been able to get off of here is helping me alot with the choices of what i can do to my Accord, so it's been great so far.:D

AbflugSupra

Reaction score
hey man, found you on here (we met on youtube)

car looks nice. nice mods and nos haha :D

Back