Hey I'm New :)

Lakers

Reaction score
Hey all, what's up? My name is Chris I'm originally from Los Angeles, California. But now live in Houston, Tx. I'm 18 years old. Young I know :) I own a 2000 Honda Accord Coupe v6 Auto tranny one. Honda should of made these 6 speed :eusa_doh: its a Dark green color with that tan interior. Nothing modded YET. all stock. But yeah I thought I would join because I love these cars and want to share some opinions and comments with people who have the same interests as I do. Well Thanks for having me.
See you guys around!

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, there's tons of mods that you can do including a 6 speed swap :lawl:
First things first change all the fluids especially the transmission.
Hope it hasn't started shifting hard or els you might just need the 6 speed swap
Any way have fun modding :thumbsup:

Lakers

Reaction score
a 6 speed swap is possible? uuuh :) I'm liking that :) and thanks all for the welcomes

HollywoodHam

Reaction score
Chris,
Welcome to the "realm of the 6th", I am also in Houston. There are a few of us living in Houston that are on this site and are good guys. There is a car meet tomorrow night at Smoothie King on the corner of I-10 and barkers cypress. Just send me a pm (private MSG) and I will give you the details. I have the sedan (custom painted mica green metalliac) , with tan leather. Get with me and I can definitely help you with your upgrades, tuner shops, etc.

Lakers

Reaction score
Chris,
Welcome to the "realm of the 6th", I am also in Houston. There are a few of us living in Houston that are on this site and are good guys. There is a car meet tomorrow night at Smoothie King on the corner of I-10 and barkers cypress. Just send me a pm (private MSG) and I will give you the details. I have the sedan (custom painted mica green metalliac) , with tan leather. Get with me and I can definitely help you with your upgrades, tuner shops, etc.

Yo I live right here on Fry and I-10 basically.

Back