Hey! New to the forum..

1slosedan

Reaction score
What's up all? Recognize a few cars from v6performance... Either way, my name's Evan and I drive a black 02 Accord v6 sedan..

Mods: Megan headers, 2.25 inch single exhaust to WS2, Luminics ultra white bulbs, AEM SRI, Kenwood headunit, and Kicker Solobaric l7 in Kicker box with a Kicker 1000 watt amp. The system I wanna get rid of though! Oh. and in about 7 hours I get my Tein ss put on :) !

As far as future mods are concerned... I want some Volk or Racing Hart 18s, coupe bumper with a lip, a hood, and a HID retrofit. I would also like to paint it a different color... Pics to follow tommorow!

Either way, I look forward to learning some more about these cars and shootin' the **** with yall!

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Welcome man. Nice to see you find your way over to here from V6P.net.

Much cooler "commmunity" here IMO.

1slosedan

Reaction score
Yeah yeah, I am trying to find a USB cord to upload pics :( . Did I meet you badger? Iunno? I have the front all the way down and 1 thread up in the back. For now :) Badger, we need to chill man! Jax eh? I don't know any other modded Accords!

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, I am trying to find a USB cord to upload pics :( . Did I meet you badger? Iunno? I have the front all the way down and 1 thread up in the back. For now :) Badger, we need to chill man! Jax eh? I don't know any other modded Accords!

i remember meeting a black sedan at sonics a long time ago. the guy said he was on v6p.

a few of us may be meeting up saturday.

1slosedan

Reaction score
Yeah, I should be at Sonic @ beach tonight...

016.jpg

015.jpg

Back