Hey Yo from Austin,Tx

Jfuentes87

Reaction score
Whats up everyone, Ive been surfing the website for a while and finally signed up. I wish I would have found this site when I first bought my car, I blew so much money on dumb useless mods and ricey crap:madrun:. any ways here are some pics. The car has a long way to go Im saving up for a decent coilover set up and figuring out a good reliable turbo set up.

http://photobucket.com/Jfuentes

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
welcome to the site bro. not really feelin the two-tone but if you like it thats all that matters. other then that I like it just needs a drop to look clean, I'm sellin my suspension set-up if your looking for one :deal:

Jfuentes87

Reaction score
welcome to the site bro. not really feelin the two-tone but if you like it thats all that matters. other then that I like it just needs a drop to look clean, I'm sellin my suspension set-up if your looking for one :deal:

I would love to take it off your hands but the holidays have me and the same spot your in :(

Mojeans69

Reaction score
Welcome to the site :thumbsup:...I like to see a full two toned paint job in door jams gas tank and through the tail lights

Back