Hey you think we could....

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
No im not saying split up the forums. Im saying stickies at the top of the members ride section. Not sub forums, eff that.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
ryan s said:
its not that we need another subforum (like v6p :rolleyes: ) but the rules on posting should be enforced.

ex:
ryan's 98 ex 4cyl auto sedan

not too hard, is it? lol
the signature rule is the one that really twists my tits..I see a few floating around now that is the size of ****ing wallpapers.

minituck04

Reaction score
bwahahahaha. you should have a gallery. so we can see 9 cars at once instead of flipping throught threads. its alot easier if were trying to find a car with a specific mod rather than make new threads bout it and asking for a photoshop. just my .02 cents

shavedaccord

Reaction score
98AV6205HP said:
Well yours is bigger than the allowed according to the rules but I mean there are some on here that i've seen are 2-3 times as big as yours.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
no, **** that making another sub-section. that **** makes the forum like one of those annoying *** puzzles.

you have to click here, then here, then here, then here, then here, OH FINALLY..wait no one more...alright...Coupes.

just delete threads that don't say Sedan or Coupe. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. then we can refresh the member's rides forum cause lately there's been a lot of wack **** being posted.

xluben

Reaction score
agree that we should set up something like this.

i'd like to be able to many cars with one click. yes, i'm lazy.

xluben

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
the signature rule is the one that really twists my tits..I see a few floating around now that is the size of ****ing wallpapers.

where's the rules?

this is all i've seen:

In a effort to keep this board as work friendly as possible, the admins are requesting that you keep your sigs & avatars as clean as possible.
This means ABSOLUTELY NO nude or offensive material.
and mine doesn't violate that, but it's probably really annoying for someone with a 800x600 screen.

Back