Hi everyone I'm new!

Rsuave24

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! and you go girl!! beating sicknesses and what not. own it ;) aside from tranny issues (mines in the shop for the third time...under warranty also) you should be fine.

Hondagirl2001

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! and you go girl!! beating sicknesses and what not. own it ;) aside from tranny issues (mines in the shop for the third time...under warranty also) you should be fine.

Thanx..3rd time in the shop? omg...what keeps happening is it a stick or automatic? oh that sucks good luck!

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
Hi!!!

Nice to see another female member with a COUPE! :rock:
Welcome to the community, ALOT of useful information among the the website, alot of DIYs you can look at to make your coupe different from others =). Happy modding! It all starts here...

Rsuave24

Reaction score
Thanx..3rd time in the shop? omg...what keeps happening is it a stick or automatic? oh that sucks good luck!

My car is an automatic (v6's only came that way), and what keeps happening is that these trannys were built like *** lol. seriously nobody can ever give me a direct answer to what particularly goes wrong and I work at Honda...

First tranny went out and was replaced under a civil suit against honda.
after that tranny went out, the car sat for 2 years until I finally decided to take a shot in the dark at a local shop here in Minnesota. That lasted me about 40,000 miles and now it is in the same shop today being fixed under warranty.

They said the reason it went out this time was because of a cracked input drum. I'm not an expert at automatic transmissions so I couldn't tell you what that is lol.

Hondagirl2001

Reaction score
Hi!!!

Nice to see another female member with a COUPE! :rock:
Welcome to the community, ALOT of useful information among the the website, alot of DIYs you can look at to make your coupe different from others =). Happy modding! It all starts here...

Thank you..i was wondering how many chicks were on here!

Back