Hi everyone!!New to the group~ check out my profile

ufologist

Reaction score
Just sayin hi FROM PA~,~aBOUT TO BUY koni STRUTS, does anyone have them, ? Feedback please~ and i'm soooo pumped I found this forum.. recently reconstructed my 99 Honda accord 3.0.. brand new engine, beautifully Lowered and ready for the track ! friend me and check out my pics..
GO UFO~!!:Jedi::party52:

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

If it’s a brand new motor or rebuilt with new parts…you’ll want to break it in before heading to the track.

ufologist

Reaction score
Just sayin hi, and i'm soooo pumped I found this forum.. recently reconstructed my 99 Honda accord 3.0.. brand new engine, beautifully Lowered and ready for the track ! friend me and check out my pics..
GO UFO~!!:Jedi::party52:
UFO Accord!

ufologist

Reaction score
well, it actually had about 1200 miles on it.. The engine came out of a car that was brand new sitting in a lot in Japan, and got crushed by a drunk driver.. car was toteled, engine wasn't touched.. So.. it's broke in and all... and It still isnt track ready technically, for that i would need new intake system racing exhaust, and maybe NOS.. but, honestly not interested because of the steller MPG i'm getting

agginline86

Reaction score
welcome

nice drop with the wheels, can't go wrong with those

although not a fan of your headlights, other than that looks like you're off to a great start!

engine bay looks nice and clean!

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

If you're planning on bringing your car to the track, I would highly suggest converting it to a manual transmission.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'd make sure 1200 miles is a proper break-in period for a motor. Maybe it is, I honestly don't know. Just seems like a short period of time.

Back