Hi everyone

Kampfer

Reaction score
Just thought I would introduce myself that way I don't get burned. I have an Audi A4 (yeah I know wrong forum) but I do have a friend with an 98 Accord Sedan. Just thought I would help him out by joining his forums so from time to time you'll see me post a few questions and maybe some WTB threads. And yeah I know use the search feature ;)

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome bro.. we have a non-6ga forum as well for chat regarding other makes and models :D

wat year is ur car btw? and y won't ur friend join up? :eh:

FlipStylie

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Fontucky :lawl:

Nice A4 b5 you have there. If you aren't already, I'd suggest signing up on vwvortex forums for yourself.

Is your friend incredibly shy or something? Hope they appreciate you doing the dirty work on here for em...

Kampfer

Reaction score
Ok, yeah I know Funtucky haha very funny :b
My baby? she's a 99.5 B5 and yeah I'm on the forums no worries
my bbs's are 18's
and about my friend, well he's not shy just not very familiar with car tuning.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Ok, yeah I know Funtucky haha very funny :b
My baby? she's a 99.5 B5 and yeah I'm on the forums no worries
my bbs's are 18's
and about my friend, well he's not shy just not very familiar with car tuning.

Nice BBS.....

and if ur friend is shy...they more reason he should be on the site...to learn more.....

wen i first started...i didnt even kno wat an accord was....now look at me :rice:

Kampfer

Reaction score
Now I have to hide my location, thanks a lot :(
But yeah I'm doing my best to help him out, we painted his wheels just this weekend and he's going to install his H&R race springs some time this month so he's getting there.
I'm going to befriend you guys so I can ask some questions through PM so I don't look like a complete idiot because I really don't know very much about Accords either but that doesn't mean we're friends ;)

Back