Hi, new member

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm a new member, but have been lurking for a year, finally decided to join.
I bought my 99' Accord Lx sedan last May (been lurking since then, lol) and it was bone stock (sorry, wish I had pictures of it then). I've since done some modifications but I did not feel comfortable going all in before I really knew how to drive manual. See, this was my first manual car. I've driven manual before and old friend I recently became in touch with brought me into the cars. I drove his 96' Integra (nice car), and that was it I went in search for a car. It so happened I recently needed a car so I began my search, it took about 2 months to purchase it but I'm so glad I did. I am an entry level car enthusiast, I appreciate & respect all cars.
Hope this wasn't too long-winded, kind of a noob in publicly talking about my car. I have to go to work soon but I will definitely be checking back soon, it should be relatively slow later on tonight, lol. I'm looking forward to posting my mods (again, sorry if I should have posted them here, not sure if this is the place and also have to go to work), asking questions, answering questions, and just talking about cars!

EDIT: JUST ADDED PICS!

-Avery

Last edited:

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
File size too large on my pictures, anyone have any advice? Can I post the pictures elsewhere, or will I have the same problem?
Thanks!

james'99

Reaction score
File size too large on my pictures, anyone have any advice? Can I post the pictures elsewhere, or will I have the same problem?
Thanks!

Photobucket allows you to upload photos and then paste the IMG html code here. But you have to be a member here a week in order to post pictures.

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Oh ok cool, I'll have to wait it out. Thanks for the reply.
So this forum is for questions and introductions. Do you have any questions james '99.
Also, do you know if there are any rules about questions I can ask here?
Thanks

-Avery

james'99

Reaction score
Pretty much just ask anything keeping it appropriate for the thread and forum overall! Everyone is here to help. Learning to search this forum will help you out a lot. I do it with google. I find it is the easiest.

When you want to search something on this forum through google, search like this. In this case, I want to fix P1259 for example sake.

P1259 site:6thgenaccord.com

That's what you type into google.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=P1259+site:6thgenaccord.com

This part, site:6thgenaccord.com, narrows all results from your search to 6thgenaccord. So keep that in mind!

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
That search tool is very cool, thank you for telling me about it!
I've seen users of this site highly encouraging other users to utilize the search feature. However, I've never seen it done that way. I would just use keywords in 6thgenaccord.com's actual search tab. Good info! Thanks again!

james'99

Reaction score
That search tool is very cool, thank you for telling me about it!
I've seen users of this site highly encouraging other users to utilize the search feature. However, I've never seen it done that way. I would just use keywords in 6thgenaccord.com's actual search tab. Good info! Thanks again!

No problem! I think the search function on the site can be useful if you know what to type. However, Google covers everything a lot better I think.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

You can post a thread for your car in the members ride section, where you can list all the mods and photos.

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Hey,

Thanks for the warm welcome redryder!
But as James 99' says. I have to wait until I've been a member a week to post pictures right?
Thanks again!

-Avery

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You do. We know that can be annoying, but a large influx of spam forced us to take these sort of actions. Thanks for your patience and not complaining. :)

Back