Hi not an accord owner but love the community

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
^x2 and not like others who always say the same **** "its just an accord" or "why? you cant go fast anyways" dumb****s...

anyways always loved the 240s..they just seem a lot more complicated than a simple honda motor lol

welcome!

S13 @ FullBoost

Reaction score
What up Hasan it's Anthony.
Whats up bro how are your headlights ;)
Whats up man welcome to the site. my friend might be getting a 240 this week too.
awesome I have a little bit of knowledge on the car if he needs any help or has any ?'s feel free to ask.

Hey welcome! Its nice to see people that like but don't have a 6thgen....

:peace::147703263745b138a51:peace:
Yeah there cool cars but....... haha who knows maybe one day I might come across one.
^x2 and not like others who always say the same **** "its just an accord" or "why? you cant go fast anyways" dumb****s...
there are a lot of car that do not go fast but you can sure and **** make them fast.

anyways always loved the 240s..they just seem a lot more complicated than a simple honda motor lol

welcome!
I have realized through my friends that your statement is 100% true my old *** motor is still more complicated than the v6 and the 4 is just to easy to work on.. but hey that makes it nice =]

twokAccord

Reaction score
Welcome

An s13 was supposed to be my first car, but my dad sold it
6 months later he got me the 6ga that i have now

S13 @ FullBoost

Reaction score
there both cool cars I personally think that the s chassis has alot more options to go with vs the accord but you can turn both cars into your own master piece. I think you were better off starting with the accord almost every guy I know who got a 240 as a first car thought they were way mad jdm tight and tried to go all Tokyo on the streets of cali and always ended with the car annihilated not saying you would have just saying its better to start off and just learn how to drive then get a car and a license and think your the bomb diggity most awesome drifter to ever see the streets of cali haha

Back