hi

rowanta

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is rowan and I live in Texas. There are three 6th generation Honda accords in the family, one turbocharged 99 ex, one about to be mildly blown 99 lx and one 01 lx auto. I do all the maintenance and tinkering on the cars. I am not a mechanic and sometimes I have to pay for my mistakes by doing repairs multiple times. I enjoy getting my hands dirty. I have a lot planned for the 99 LX. I replaced the engine with a jdm f23, replaced the h22 tranny and put in a f tranny from a 94 Honda accord. Right now im planning to do the 5 lug upgrade with the legend calipers and acura tl caliper brackets and 300mm tl rotors. As usual I ordered something wrong and im sending it back tomorrow. I ordered the rear caliper brackets in stead of the front ones so ill have to reorder or I may just go to the junk yard and get a set. I have enjoyed the site and hope I can offer some help at some point.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome!

I have the legend caliper setup for the 4 lug if u're interested... comes with the calipers, caliper brackets, brake pads and larger rotors

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
^ Likewise.. When you say 1 mildly blown one, are you talking about a blown engine one, or one with a blower? If you mean blower, is it the LX V6 which you are speaking of, or are you planning on installing a blower on a I4 motor somehow? Thanks and welcome!

rowanta

Reaction score
mildly blown in my eyes means a turbocharger with fuel controlled by a piggy back system running less than 10 psi boost, no internal engine mods. 2 of the cars are stock and one has turbocharger with stand alone ecu running at 16 psi. That's my sons car and wife. She gets all his money.:D hahahahe.

rowanta

Reaction score
Hey, Im upgrading to rear disc so I just decided to go with the five lug upgrade.

Back