Hid illusionz group buy on retrofits

jaron001

Reaction score
i just sent my email about pricing i have all the parts just need the labor so we'll see if i can get in on this

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
You guys that don't have retros or are wanting to upgrade should jump on this groupbuy, Rich does amazing work and has great customer service.

If you go with the 4-chip LEDs, make sure they're not on backorder. I made that mistake and am having to wait for their late arrival.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I kinda of heard about your new setup man, I've been planning almost the same setup for some time but not as baller as yours :)

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
I kinda of heard about your new setup man, I've been planning almost the same setup for some time but not as baller as yours :)

lol I'm sure yours will be just as nice if not nicer Dre...

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Yeah I am needing to just get a newer version of mine. I am fed up with the ****ty quality from a retrofit made by a friend haha. So your having a quad setup with some leds? Is your car almost done?

I can't decide if I will get anything custom. I always loved the cathode angel eyes but I am not sure if it would be mistaken for just cheap ebay halo lights..wonder how long it would take if I sent him everything and didn't want anything custom

Back