Hifonic speakers suggestions.

xx24xx

Reaction score
I know Hifonics makes pretty good subs but wondering if anyone has them as car speakers?
I want to know some info about them. I was almost going to purchase them but wanted to ask peoples opinions.

Whats your budget? :deal:

eggyhustles

Reaction score
Re: Hifonics

While I agree that PG RSDs are a great set of speakers for under $100, there is way WAY better products out there for $100-200.

CDT, Audioque, Rainbow, Image Dynamics, DD and many more have products that will put those PG RSDs in the dirt under $200. The AQ6.5 comps are $199 and sound better than a lot of stuff betweein $3-500.

Hifonics amps are typically rated at 14.4V. They do have stuff thats better than Kenwood, but lets be honest. Hifonics amps are very inefficient and not as clean as a lot of people think.

i was just looking at the prices of some comps now and you're right. so i'd say anything in the range of 100-140ish.

Out of all the hifonics amps i've had 4 did rated wattage..the other was horrible..

Hifonics amps are hit or miss but the bxi line is pretty good for the price. i'd pick one up before i picked up a kenwood amp.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Whats your budget?

I dont really have a budget..i just buy parts.usually buy them piece by piece.
But im holding off on my system till after my new turbo build and body work/paint is done.

xx24xx

Reaction score
Let me know when your ready to buy. I will help point you in the right direction.

Back