HiGh ImPoRtS aCcOrD

HiGh ImPoRtS

Reaction score
It is take care of it.....its nice to see that the new owner join the site....suxs for G haven to see it around its like seen ur gf/wife been ridin by some other man.....

lmaooooooooo yea it does i saw it in his eyes he didnt want to sell me the car but like i told him ill tell u guys i will take care of this like my own daughter i take care of all my cars .....

and as for bigger pics wat code do i use ... i used the img code which one is the one im suppose to use to make the pics bigger

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
Perfect example why I would never buy a modded Honda. Sure, it's yours now but the original owner did all the modding and put it in the condition it's in now. If I were you I'd change something quick and make it feel like you "built" it yourself, sort of.

But like others have said, take good care of her. :thumbsup:

HiGh ImPoRtS

Reaction score
Perfect example why I would never buy a modded Honda. Sure, it's yours now but the original owner did all the modding and put it in the condition it's in now. If I were you I'd change something quick and make it feel like you "built" it yourself, sort of.

But like others have said, take good care of her. :thumbsup:

yea i know trust me alot of changes are coming to this car

HiGh ImPoRtS

Reaction score
Bump if anybody is trying to trade wheels hit me up must be 18 and up really want some xxr

Back