High Mileage 6th Gens

jccg5

Reaction score
november jeff ?? the big meet in arizona here ?? oh yea i haven seen jschimid ever with his car..i wanna see how his car is done

skabone

Reaction score
november jeff ?? the big meet in arizona here ?? oh yea i haven seen jschimid ever with his car..i wanna see how his car is done
well I just need to get the car thru november, I hope it last longer but it seems like bigger things keep popping up with the car and its killing me. I'm hoping I get the company car soon so I can garage the accord and they I'll be more willing to keep it and mess with it some more so if something bad happens I don't have to shell out a ton of cash right away, I can save up and do a few things here and there.
I'll check out the details on azht about the meet. things have been busy for me so thats why I haven't been on the board as much.
chances are you'll never get to see jschmid at a meet, his wife just had a kid and I'm pretty sure he'll never make it out to a meet. I've offered to buy his car from him if he ever thinks about trading it in. he keeps his accord in pretty good condition.

jccg5

Reaction score
well I just need to get the car thru november, I hope it last longer but it seems like bigger things keep popping up with the car and its killing me. I'm hoping I get the company car soon so I can garage the accord and they I'll be more willing to keep it and mess with it some more so if something bad happens I don't have to shell out a ton of cash right away, I can save up and do a few things here and there.
I'll check out the details on azht about the meet. things have been busy for me so thats why I haven't been on the board as much.
chances are you'll never get to see jschmid at a meet, his wife just had a kid and I'm pretty sure he'll never make it out to a meet. I've offered to buy his car from him if he ever thinks about trading it in. he keeps his accord in pretty good condition.

yea nice one....good plan

Back