High Mileage 6th Gens

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
we'll see. she hasn't given me any trouble. but it's ok im trying to sell the car lol. if it does happen, next guy will have to deal with it.

eddrockstar7

Reaction score
98' with 176K and replaced the tranny at 159k lucky me that the used car dealership thought this car was so good that they gave me a three month warranty on the engine and transmission...:deal: Lol didnt pay a penny outta my pocket :duckhunt:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Oh just you wait. My first one went out at 101k.

we'll see. she hasn't given me any trouble. but it's ok im trying to sell the car lol. if it does happen, next guy will have to deal with it.

Depends on the car really, my original auto was still running strong at 132,625 miles.

Thennn I swapped to 6spd and a 3.2 motor. Tranny has 37k miles and motor has 65k miles at most. Guess I'm not high mileage anymore...though the rest of the car still is. lol

Emo236e

Reaction score
171K Miles, on the 2nd tranny that was replaced by Honda at 108K miles. It's still doing ok, though i just found out that the PO had it tuned up before I bought it and drained the tranny fluid and refilled it with NOT Honda fluid, so I just bought some honda fluid and I'm going to be draining and refilling the tranny too for the next 4 oil changes and hopefully nothing happens in the meantime. It's only been running the fluid for about 2K miles, I just bought the car.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
142K replaced my first tranny at 110k and I feel it slipping again so I might get the 7th gen M tranny:beer:.... Don't have money right now 4 it but I'll start saving in Sept for it and start buying parts(Hopefully it'll last me that long) ... Having prioritys sucks

Back