HKS or Magnaflow Dual Exhaust for V6??

thecrown59

Reaction score
I'm planning on getting a dual exhaust in the near future for my V6 and I was set on a Greddy SP2 for a while but now i figured.. why spend over a grand to get an exhaust so, this being the case...

Which exhaust according to user experience gives off good sound & performance..

I'm not looking for something extremely loud but something with a low deep sound..

here are the two exhaust links http://www.hksusa.com/products/?id=789&rsku=3679

http://magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd.asp?zone=all&id=6077

Thanks
-Nick:computer:

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
For the money Magnaflow, it's been the best system I've used and you should be able to find it for about $500. The HKS is baller and I've not heard anything about it, talk about paying out the a$$ you won't find a deal on it I'm sure. Keep in mind the HKS is not a catback, all you get are the rear mufflers FTL.

EnjoiPugs

Reaction score
I've heard the magnaflow, and personally, I dont like the sound on accord. Not how I'd want a honda to sound. However, a lot of other people have had great things to say about them and I'd say would fall into the "low, deep" sound category. Between the two, that's what I'd choose. Especially since it's a catback, not just the mufflers. Also, like dreman said you can find a way better deal than those sites. Look around, cuz I've had my share of buying things too quickly and finding i've been ripped off.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I got my full magnaflow catback for $370 shipped brand new you can find deals. It sounds and looks better then any other system I've heard or seen on our cars. The Greddy SP is another one just like it but that's the only exhaust I like that they make for our cars and almosts looks and sounds the same as the magnaflows just costs more.

thecrown59

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the response and feedback..

I got my full magnaflow catback for $370 shipped brand new you can find deals. It sounds and looks better then any other system I've heard or seen on our cars. The Greddy SP is another one just like it but that's the only exhaust I like that they make for our cars and almosts looks and sounds the same as the magnaflows just costs more.

You got it for $370? :ohsnap:Were? Was it dual for a v6?

thecrown59

Reaction score
apexi wsII is nice too :coffee:

Which 1 would you say is better?

I'm not looking for something loud and annoying.. tell you the truth i hate it when I ride with my windows down and I cant hear my music because some :asshole: next to me has a loud *** exhaust... so inconsiderate..:bash:

As i said just a low deep rumble will be fine...

Back