hm.. what to do?

slow f23

Reaction score
I ordered a mugen front lip from this place called streetstyler, and now it's been 2 months, they charged my card finally about 2 weeks ago, and still no sign of a product being shipped?

I've tried emails, calls, etc.. and nothing.

it was $120 of my own money, which sucks because at 17 I'm not loaded.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Option A - If you paid through Paypal you can submit a claim.

Option B - If not, call your CC company, and you should be able to file a claim with them to get your money returned.

Option C - be patient, continue to try and contact them, and before a month goes by revert to Option B above.

slow f23

Reaction score
it's been two months =\ it's just frustrating, you know?

like they are a business, I could understand if they are out of the part. But a curtious email would be freaking lovely, instead of dodging all the **** i send them..

-_-

DirtyRussian

Reaction score
that happened with my CAI....took ppl about 3 months to get it...but yeah...just wait and be patient...when your patients runs out refer to the above option list...Option B is your friend

I4 CG5

Reaction score
It took me about 2 months to get my coilover spanner wrenches. I actually forgot about them after a month, then I received them and was like "oh yeah". 2 days after I got them, I got an email saying that they shipped them out. That was from healtoeauto.com, BTW, not streetstyler

Keep in mind that I never tried to contact them. Like DirtyRussian said, Option B is great. Not many people know that you can file a claim through your credit card company.

GL, man

pyaarawala

Reaction score
streetstyler sux. same thing happened with my rear lip but they never charged my card. They never replied any emails so I just cancelled my card before they could charge anything.

Back