hmmm....are these cool enough for CG6Boi?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
cg6boi said:
wow no one has an answer for me....im sad now and am gonna totally bite darksides idea and get the bimmer sidemarkers

*cough*copycat*cough* :D

cg6boi

Reaction score
*cough* please tell me what all i need to do this and i wont be a biter *cough* hahaha just really wanna know what all i need

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
talontsiawd said:
Am i the only one who isn't a fan of sidemarkers? You know if our cars came with them, we would all want to shave them ;)

hahaha, yup. i never liked em on accords either. alot of VW people get them shaved, haha. i ordered blacked out onces for my car, then im gonna get blacked out mirror ones next, haha. but yea, i dont really liek em on the accord, and if someone does want them and wants to be as close to "jdm" as possible, id go with OEM s2k sidemarkers, they look the closest to the jdm sidemarkers on the jdm accords. they might even be the same part.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^ i'm not JDM, i'm UKDM :D

cg6boi: the sidemarkers from BMW should come with everything... all u need to do is to run wires to your headlights and tap into it... should be 2 wires running up there on each side, but i forgot which wires to tap into.. it's been 5 yrs since i did it with my bro's help... and he did most of the wiring lol :p

cg6boi

Reaction score
well at least you gave me an answer so i wont get the beemer ones....if i just order a cheap set of ebay ones will i have to order the wiring harness and **** to?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
u don't need a wiring harness... just 4 wires total (2 on each side).. this should be the same for all sidemarkers

Back